# Example of Python 3.10's structural pattern matching game = ("Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde", 5) match game: case 1: print("Good games with serious flaws") case 2: print("Bad games") case 3: print("It's getting shitty!") case 4: print("Highest Level of Masochism") case 5: print("Definitely \"Jekyll and Hyde\"") case 6: print("PURE SHIT") case _: print("It's not shit!")
User:Katsumi a.k.a. Upperdecker2562
Restriction level: Protect from non-authors
|This page uses emojis. All is 🆒, right?|
|That depends on which browser you're using on your PC. If you're using Chrome/Firefox/Safari, you should be able to see emojis properly. Like this:|
|ILL NOT LET THIS COMMUNITY|
A humble Vietnamese semi-nerd who happened to stumble across this sanctuary, he is a passing-through contributor who likes to challenge everything. And I know that person, because that person is me!
#!/usr/bin/env python3 from Qualitipedia import CGW wikiuser = CGW.User(user="Katsumi a.k.a. Upperdecker2562") if wikiuser.Exists(): wikiuser.displayBasicInfo() wikiuser.sendMsgToUser(targer="all", "Why are you reading this? Seriously.")
Crappy Games Wiki is where you'll find me. So far I have created a handful of pages.
''超ヤバいっす! 豪雷と嵐で '''New Style!''''' <span style="font-size:1.15em;display:inline;padding:.1em .65em;border-radius:1.2em;text-shadow:0 0 6pt white,0 0 6pt white;background:linear-gradient(90deg,#ff94bc,#ff94bc,#ff94bc,#ff94bc,yellow,yellow,yellow,yellow,#1ec2f5,#1ec2f5,#1ec2f5,#1ec2f5);">⚡ [[User:Katsumi a.k.a. Upperdecker2562|<span style="font-family:FOT-Rodin Pro,sans-serif;">Thunder Gale</span> <span style="font-family:FOT-RodinNTLG Pro,sans-serif;">Katsumi</span>]] ⚡</span> <div style="background:black;display:inline;padding:.3em .65em;border-radius:1.2em;font-size:.88em;font-family:FOT-Skip Std,serif;">[[File:KamenRiderRevice-logo.webp|18px|link=]] [[User talk:Katsumi a.k.a. Upperdecker2562|<span style="color:#40bcff;">talk</span>]]</div> <div style="background:black;display:inline;padding:.3em .65em;border-radius:1.2em;font-size:.88em;font-family:FOT-Skip Std,serif;">[[File:KamenRiderRevice-logo.webp|18px|link=]] [[Special:Contributions/Katsumi a.k.a. Upperdecker2562|<span style="color:#40bcff;">contributions</span>]]</div>
List of pages
|Crappy Games Wiki|
|Category||Articles by user Katsumi a.k.a. Upperdecker2562||Because I have too many blogs, I can't list all of them. I only list the list of blogs because I'm too busy to waste my time listing blogs on the list. Don't call me lazy.|
|Main||China bans global version of Steam|
|Crappy Games Wiki||Create a blog post|
|Category||Deaths of celebrities|
|Template||EmDash||This will help users insert the "—" character much easier with a keyboard that does NOT have the character.|
|Category||Games reviewed by Famitsu|
|Main||Garena Free Fire|
|User||Katsumi a.k.a. Upperdecker2562/Awesomeness Ensues|
|User||Katsumi a.k.a. Upperdecker2562/CustomQuote|
|User||Katsumi a.k.a. Upperdecker2562/RGB clamp|
|User||Katsumi a.k.a. Upperdecker2562/sandbox||Sandbox page. Largest of them all.|
|User||Katsumi a.k.a. Upperdecker2562/sandbox/Lightspan Adventures||Sandbox page; work in progress.|
|User||Katsumi a.k.a. Upperdecker2562/Signature||Personal signature page. Workaround for Miraheze's 150-character signature limit.
How it works:
|User||Katsumi a.k.a. Upperdecker2562/Stylised text||Standalone page, modified from "Awesomeness Ensues". It enables any user to create their own "stylised text".|
|Category||Katsumi's wikitext showcases||Because I have too many blogs, I can't list all of them. I only list the list of blogs because I'm too busy to waste my time listing blogs on the list. Don't call me lazy.|
|Crappy Games Wiki||Policy|
|Ruby/doc||Documentation for the Ruby template.|
|Side box/doc||Documentation for the Side box template.|
katsumi@crappygames:~$ motd motd.txt
|GMT||3:45 PM, Wednesday, 5 October, 2022|
|ET||10:45 AM, Wednesday, 5 October, 2022|
|CET||4:45 PM, Wednesday, 5 October, 2022|
|16:45 Uhr, Mittwoch, 5. Oktober, 2022|
|MSK||6:45 PM, Wednesday, 5 October, 2022|
|18:45, среда 5 октябрь, 2022|
|JST||12:45 AM, Thursday, 6 October, 2022|
|10:45 PM, Wednesday, 5 October, 2022|
Message of the day:
Note: FAQ is pronounced
FAH-kew. Are you trying to be a shrine maiden?
- Where can I meet you?
- Your art looks so nice! 😊 How long have you been drawing?
- Far before I discovered CGW.
The more you know...
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
- He is capable of drawing. And he draws a lot.
- Rockruff is the first and only Pokémon he has ever drawn. It looks so accurate that even Big Bro would add it to his collection.
- His opinion on German language is: "Deutsch ist ein Alptraum für meine Zunge. Deutsche Texte zu lesen ist, als würde man 100 Zungenbrecher nacheinander lesen."
- If he owned an influential and successful game company, he would never let motherfucking Tencent take over it. Because Tencent sucks ass.
- Prior to June 2021, Windows 8 was his computer's OS. However, after being enlightened by Bisqwit, he immediately switched to Linux.
- And what distribution is he using, right now? Ubuntu 22.04.
- And why does he use Linux and not Windows? Because programming is his passion.
- Speaking of programming, as of today, he has 15 repositories on GitHub.
- Before he discovered CGW, SJW meant nothing to him. But if it did mean something, it would be "Save Jack the Whale".
"Who the f*** came up with this bullshit fact?"
- He hates "stereotypical isekai animes", mostly because, just like he said...
"They all look the same!
I bet if you had watched one of those, then you would've already watched the other ones!"
- He's currently developing a Discord bot called Artdessei. And he wishes he would create his own Linux distro and christen it Nursedessei.
- He can create a quasi-AVGN rant within a few seconds. ASS!!!
According to him, the Angry Necromancer is the worthy candidate for the successor to the Angry Video Game Nerd — in case the Nerd retires.Jossed! Apparently, on 24. Februar, 2022, the Boss declared that she'd been fired. Poor little girl.
- The Scroll Lock key on his keyboard does not do
jack shitanything. Makes sense though — he uses Linux.
- Without him, CGW wouldn't have some cool stuffs, like this template that allows you to write Japanese characters above a piece of text...
...or the template that lets you describe a variety of button inputs...
Use ◉B to float up a bit!
Submerge with ⊕ZL. Got it?
After you shoot, press ⊕ZR right away to submerge!
Submerge in the Inkrails, then shoot! That's the ticket.
...or these two templates that can tell you what reviewers reviewed a crappy game and what score they gave it.
- He sucks at code golf. No, seriously.
- He shoved a little easter egg onto MediaWiki:Noarticletext. And he's proud of it. See if you can spot it (without looking at the source).
- Due to an incident where he accidentally promoted CGW on Hololive Wiki's Discord server, it is likely that he is now considered a persona non grata on Hololive Wiki.
- Thanks to him, the relationship between Hololive Wiki and Qualitipedia has been established as "unholy adversaries". Not that users of both wikis are interested in each other's wikis anyway.
- There's a wild goofy Lovekov slithering on his user page. Holy shit.
- And Meggy as well. Hi, Meggy!
- He currently holds the record for having the largest sandbox page on the wiki, with 259279 bytes as of the current revision.
- He prefers .
|Number of edits by user
Katsumi a.k.a. Upperdecker2562
|'T GET COOKED, STAY OFF THE H|
Hey! Wanna listen to some tunes?
|Crappy Games Wiki Staff|
|Bureaucrats||Fuck It, I'm Bukkit • Zangler|
|Administrators||Sekai no Kikousha (世界の寄稿者 カツミ) — Katsumi • King Dice: The Ultimate Gambler • PlantyB0i • SuperStreetKombat • The Sockpuppet Hunter DarkMatterMan4500|
|Moderators||Bukkit • Dmehus • Kringe • Obi-Wan Skywalker86 • Remely1000: The Average Fan of SA1 • ZeusDeeGoose • TouhouOtaku • Nonstopmaximum • Szczypak2005|