Turbo: Super Stunt Squad
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad is a video game based on the film Turbo. It is available for the Wii, Wii U, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS and was released globally on July 16, 2013.
Why It Sucks (Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U)
- The game is a blatant rip-off of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater.
- Unresponsive controls.
- White Shadow is not a playable character.
- Boring trick fail animation. The character just goes in his house and goes back out.
- Lack of levels, which get boring real fast. To put in perspective, The Tony Hawk games had from 9 to 19 levels. How many did Super Stunt Squad have? 6. SIX LEVELS!!
- All of the snails are voiced by people other than the voice actors of the movie.
- No-one from the movie (besides the snails) are in this game.
- Whiplash can't even go over some ramps on some stages.
- No story mode that follows the movie.
- No racing like in the movie, which makes no sense as skateboarding and racing have no similarities between each other.
- The objectives are also ripped off from the Tony Hawk games, which makes the game a true rip-off of them.
- There is no PC version.
Why It Sucks (Wii, DS, 3DS)
- Just a lame generic racing game.
- Ugly graphics, especially on the DS version.
- Unresponsive controls, just like in the home versions.
- Terrible track designs.
- The graphics in the home console HD (PS3, Xbox 360, WII U), versions are really good.
- The music is very well-composed.
- At least it's better than Madagascar 3: The Video Game (even if it’s by the same guys who published it and by the same developers).