Thomas and Friends: A Day at the Races
Thomas and Friends: A Day at the Races is a video game developed by Broadsword Interactive and published by Blast! Entertainment, it was released only in Europe.
Join Thomas and his friends in ten all-new, fun, and exciting mini-games. Use the Eye Toy USB camera to put yourself in the game and control the action. Enjoy a brand new story, featuring Thomas, James, the Fat Controller, and all your other favorite Thomas the Tank Engine characters.
Why It Sucks
- The story is very generic, as it’s just Thomas and his Friends being told to prepare for a carnival.
- Very poor Eye Toy motion controls.
- Boring minigames, mostly consisting of dragging things and putting them where they are.
- Frustrating difficulty, due to the motion controls being hard to control.
- The graphics look pretty lifeless and dull.
- Many mistakes used in TV footage. In one scene the footage of James is mirrored.
- Rushed to market with a ton of incomplete content in the game!
- If Broadsword Interactive can be credited for one thing, they made one of the only Blast! Entertainment games that have something to do with the source material.
- It's one of the better third-party EyeToy titles, which is saying at least something.