The Walking Dead: Michonne
WARNING! Spoilers ahead!
This article may reveal major plot points, especially considering the game had either been released recently or not in specific countries yet.
|The Walking Dead: Michonne|
The Walking Dead: Michonne is an episodic adventure video game by Telltale Games. It was released on various consoles, with 3 episodes being made. This game is based off the comic book series, featuring Michonne. This is the last ever Telltale game to be on Seventh Generation consoles.
- Executive meddling: The game was originally going to be DLC for The Walking Dead Season 2, considering how short the miniseries is. But it was later shipped as it's own game.
- The game is very short, only having 3 episodes. And can be beaten in around 2 hours or less.
- Considering that many players didn't have the comic book for the series, the story starts off way later in the comic series. Resulting in players having to read the comic book to follow the story.
- The game has a intro sequence that is in a style of a TV Series, in which cannot be skipped by the player.
- Checkpoint Starvation: Unlike Season 1 and 2, in which they give you checkpoints after every QTE. This game gives checkpoints very rarely, if you fail a QTE you have to start way earlier in the game in a different QTE. In which can get pretty annoying.
- This game felt very rushed overall, the game only took like 3 months to make. Each episode was made in about a month, and the game lacks content. As noted before, this was originally going to be DLC for Season 2.
- The graphics are pretty good, despite the graphical glitches.
- Good voice acting, like in the previous games.