|This article needs cleanup to meet our rules and guidelines. You can help by .
The following reason has been specified: Short pages with generic/undetailed pointers
The Graveyard is a computer art game developed by Belgian developer Tale of Tales (the same creators of Sunset) in which the player assumes the role of an elderly woman walking through a graveyard to a bench. A song begins to play, after which the elderly woman walks out of the graveyard and the game ends.
Why It Sucks
- It is extremely short, being finished in just a few minutes with no challenge or captivation whatsoever.
- You have to pay the outrageous price of five dollars for it, and the "game" itself is far less than a shareware demo.
- To add insult to the injury, there actually is a demo of this game and the only difference being is that the only available ending is the one which the elderly women dies upon sitting on the bench.
- Very simplistic gameplay.
- The artwork looks and feels unfinished and unpolished.
- The old lady model looks bad.
- The song playing when the old lady sits on the bench could actually be touching if it wasn't for most of the lyrics being strange and cryptic.