The Flintstones: Bedrock Bowling
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Flintstones: Bedrock Bowling is a bowling game, published by Ubisoft, which was released in Europe and North America in 2000.
Why It Sucks
- Ugly graphics even for PS1 standards.
- It's not really bowling. Instead, it's more like downhill bobsled with bowling pins.
- False Advertising: The box art has Wilma and Betty, but neither of them are in the actual game. Only Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm are featured.
- Sloppy controls.
- Awful stage design.
- Awful cutscenes, even when there's only an intro, an ending, and one if you knock down all the pins.
- Speaking of cutscenes it has an ugly, 3D bootleg-looking rendition.
- Nonsensical story.
- The Great Gazoo is annoying.
PlayStation Magazine gave the game a 1/10.
- This was the final project of voice actor Henry Corden before his death in 2005.