The Adventures of Ninja Nanny and Sherrloch Sheltie
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Adventures of Ninja Nanny and Sherrloch Sheltie is an edutainment game for PC.
Why It Sucks
- The game's graphics are terrible. A good number of the images in the game consists of stock images and footage, and everything else is so terribly drawn and animated that it puts the cutscenes from The Town with No Name and the CD-i Zelda games to shame.
- Sherrloch Sheltie's design is quite possibly one of the worst character designs ever approved because of how heavily the clothing clashes with one another.
- The sound design is just as unbearably terrible as the graphics. The music tends to be borderline intolerably cacophonous and the sound effects are straight-up bizarre.
- The story makes absolutely no sense and is impossible to understand, something that is especially detrimental since the game claims to have a mystery story. Apparently, you are supposed to thwart an evil baron by exploring San Francisco, but aside from the Golden Gate Bridge, there's nothing to learn about what the game calls "Baghdad by the Bay".
- Random events happen for no reason at all.
- On the cover, Nanny is in samurai armor, not a ninja suit. In one of the main screens, she's wearing a cape like a superhero.
- Laughable voice acting.
- The incredibly horrifying "Fresh Oats" scene.