SpongeBob SquarePants: Operation Krabby Patty
|SpongeBob SquarePants: Operation Krabby Patty|
SpongeBob SquarePants: Operation Krabby Patty  is a point-and-click PC game that was released on September 24, 2001.
- When talking about the animation, it's not really good animation since it's cheap and due to the fact the game has poor lip sync and the characters are somewhat creepy or easily disturbed thanks to the animation in this game. Its also CG opposed to the 2D animation from the series.
- The game is basically something from a generic SpongeBob episode and nothing else from an actual good SpongeBob game like Battle for Bikini Bottom which is basically just SpongeBob attempting to steal his drivers license, him being dumb with Patrick and Plankton's scheme to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula. Which overall is nothing special except for the robotic ants added into the game.
- At the starting part of the show, the game can get lazy regarding WIS#1, the scene where SpongeBob wakes up to get ready for work isn't even animation. It's just poor PNG images for the scene proving that the game is lazily made.
- Too many errors and fillers in the story such as;
- When the Mr. Krabs robot is taking Mr. Krabs away, SpongeBob said he should get his drivers license to save Mr. Krabs when he could've just run to him as Mr. Krabs was near the front door of the Krusty Krab when SpongeBob said that. Plus, SpongeBob has run around a lot so that's a problem.
- SpongeBob finally got his drivers license and then later on he loses it making the whole quest of getting SpongeBob his driver's license pointless.
- Several game breaking bugs, such as the one where you end up getting stuck inside rocks. Sometimes you end up getting stuck in such a way where you have to reset the game because you would end up too far on the corner to reverse to get out of it.
- Speaking of lag, playing this game on newer computers is choppy (though it was designed for older computers).
- False advertising: The cover and name of the game looks like it's going to be about SpongeBob cooking Krabby Patties but the game was actually Plankton making robots to steal the secret Krabby Patty formula.
- Getting the parts of the Krabby Patty as robot Plankton is really annoying thanks to the lag and because of the fact they would keep running around in random places while you lag makes the game more frustrating.
- On the pirate ship stage, you have to wait for the pirates to take the treasure, before shooting them with the bubble gun. Doing that before they take the treasure results in SpongeBob making a "Oops!" sound effect, indicating a miss.
- The robot ants are unlikable as they barely even do their job right to the point where it's almost like they're trying to get fired.
- Despite the robot ants being unlikable characters, it's nice seeing them into the game since it's a pretty creative idea for a SpongeBob game.
- As always, the voice acting for the characters are still decent.
- The red and blue circles in the game are helpful since they help you find where you're going, in order to succeed in the game.
- The checkpoints in the game are nice.
Despite the game having mostly positive reviews by players on IMDb with a score of 7.1/10, the game is mostly mixed by both the fans and the haters and still faced a lot of negative problems that YouTubers like WatchMojo and PhantomStrider pointed out a lot in their videos. The game is the 3rd worst SpongeBob game on both WatchMojo's "Top 10 Best and Worst SpongeBob Video Games" and PhantomStrider's "5 Worst/Best Spongebob Games" lists.