WARNING! This article is NSFL!
This article may contain content that is disturbing, including themes of rape, murder, abuse, drugging, crime, disater, tragedy, etc.
Splatter Beach is a reskin of Splatter School made by the same developer of said game as a "sequel". The game was released in late 2013, about a year and half after the first game.
Why It Sucks
- A reskin is not a sequel. A sequel or a spiritual successor must have notable original work to be a new and separate game. This game only has a new mechanics to count as one, but it's still a reskin.
- The game is still being just a pretext to seeing the protagonist die all the possible ways.
- It still has no challenge.
- It still fails at being a horror game, and this time, it's even worse, since the game is colorful.
- Contrary to Splatter School, this game has a passable storyline with cutscenes and a few new game mechanics, such hostages to rescue.