Jump to navigation Jump to search
Spiral Roll is a game ported by Voodoo in around 2017 or 2018. In the game, you basically roll up wood to make spirals to destroy obstacles and make it to the end.
Why It Sucks
- You get an ad after every level which gets annoying real fast.
- This game is laggy, sometimes the frame rate drops massively, and sometimes, the game will play while you’re watching an ad. WAS THIS GAME EVEN FINISHED?!
- The game is quite boring considering all you do is rolling up wood, and that’s it.
- There’s no music in the game making it more bland.
- The ads for this game are abysmal, not only are they cringeworthy, but also the ads get shoved in your face because of Voodoo showing them over and over again.
- The game is way too easy, as there’s no challenge whatsoever.
- It’s fun to play during some spare time, but even then, that’s because you’re going to end up wasting your time, you would do anything for entertainment.
- The graphics look nice in a way.