User contributions for GreenGreen
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This account is globally locked. See global account details for more information.
12 September 2022
- 09:22, 12 September 2022 (diff | hist) . . +1,480 . . About GyrineZ on User talk:GreenGreen
- 09:09, 12 September 2022 (diff | hist) . . +1,575 . . N About GyrineZ on User talk:GreenGreen
- 08:4808:48, 12 September 2022 +174 m Pokémon Sword and Shield Fixes and Expansions. Tag: Visual edit
- 08:4508:45, 12 September 2022 +796 m Pokémon Sword and Shield It was confirmed by Game Freak themselves, and by the way, are you really sure your not Inkster cuz something tells me your lying about it.
- 08:3608:36, 12 September 2022 +71 m Nintendo (2015-2017, 2020-present) It's on Wikipedia, look it up, it can be a reliable source at times. Tag: Visual edit
- 08:3408:34, 12 September 2022 −7 m Nintendo (2015-2017, 2020-present) Well, okay, but remember, Nintendo owns the series, and Game Freak only makes the main series games, not the spin-off titles, and both studios own a percentage of the Pokémon Company, and Nintendo also publishes a fair amount of the spin-off titles with only a few expectations, and it should be known that they own the trademark for the series, and since only The Pokémon Company is indeed a Nintendo owned studio between Game Freak and Creatures, you have to give legit reasons why to remove this. Tag: Undo
10 September 2022
- 20:2620:26, 10 September 2022 +51 m Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Well, this guy makes a great point about these titles, so yeah, I had to add him on this page.
- 20:2220:22, 10 September 2022 +17 m Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Watch this video, it's amazing.
- 20:1920:19, 10 September 2022 +4 m Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl I decided to change the Let's Go naming since they are titles and I thought that having Italics on that word would be better for the page. Tag: Visual edit
- 20:1820:18, 10 September 2022 +2,021 m Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Well, I've watched a video from a YouTuber by the name of AcousticHarmonia who was disappointed by the usage of Super Contests in BDSP and he said they were poorly handled, and I've played them on an emulator and I found them to be overly easy, so I decided to change this page a bit more. Tag: Visual edit
9 September 2022
- 20:3920:39, 9 September 2022 −44 m Somari the Adventurer Um, does Sonic Boll ring any bells to you. Tag: Undo
30 August 2022
- 05:2105:21, 30 August 2022 +867 m Silver Surfer Hey, how come no one has talked about the level design yet, it's just abysmal since it's extremely linear and is full of insta-kill thingies and unavoidable enemies. Tag: Visual edit
21 August 2022
- 15:38, 21 August 2022 (diff | hist) . . +57 . . There's a Sonic Equivalent to this Half-Life "Fangame" on Talk:Hunt Down the Freeman
- 13:03, 21 August 2022 (diff | hist) . . +1,168 . . N There's a Sonic Equivalent to this Half-Life "Fangame" on Talk:Hunt Down the Freeman
18 August 2022
16 August 2022
- 09:1709:17, 16 August 2022 +1 m Mario Strikers: Battle League Oops, sorry about that. Tag: Visual edit
- 09:1609:16, 16 August 2022 +13 m Mario Strikers: Battle League Look, the game isn't extremely terrible, there are people who like it and while it's still not a good game, there are worse Mario spin-offs out there like Ultra Smash. Tag: Visual edit
2 August 2022
- 15:1215:12, 2 August 2022 +1,383 m Crash: Mind over Mutant Well, the ending was lame, certainly the worst ending in the entire series if you ask me. current Tag: Visual edit
1 August 2022
- 11:0311:03, 1 August 2022 +747 m Nintendo (2015-2017, 2020-present) It's true, look on either YouTube or Twitter. Tag: Visual edit
31 July 2022
- 18:0818:08, 31 July 2022 +2,043 m Nintendo (2015-2017, 2020-present) I've recently found out on Twitter that many Pokémon fans are recently complaining about the lack of advertising for Scarlet and Violet aka Gen 9 since they've barely been marketed at all as nothing about the new games has been shown or revealed and some of them have been critical about it since they are about to be released in just three months and some have even said that they might sell very poorly because of it, so I added in this new reason cuz why not. Tag: Visual edit
28 July 2022
- 16:4216:42, 28 July 2022 +946 m Nintendo (2015-2017, 2020-present) Well, is SWSH prove of this. Tag: Visual edit
24 July 2022
- 11:0911:09, 24 July 2022 +55 m Mario Sports Superstars Scott made a video on this bad game, so I added it overall.
- 11:0611:06, 24 July 2022 −111 m Mario Sports Superstars Fixed the page a bit.
- 11:0511:05, 24 July 2022 +557 m Mario Sports Superstars I'm sorry, but those Redeeming Qualities aren't very well-written at all, I've listened to the music and I never enjoyed it in the slightest, and removing some of the Bad Qualities as apart of your bias isn't a good idea since it's technically your opinion and treating it like a fact is just not cool and need to respect what this page has to say overall. I'm not being mean, I'm just warning you, that's all, so please take this seriously and take my advice overall. Tag: Visual edit
23 July 2022
- 12:5812:58, 23 July 2022 +393 m Mario Sports Superstars Had to balance things out a bit with the BQ. Tag: Visual edit
- 12:5112:51, 23 July 2022 +634 m Mario Strikers: Battle League Again, this isn't really a Mario Strikers game, it's a generic football game with Mario characters slapped onto it. Tag: Visual edit
17 July 2022
- 15:5015:50, 17 July 2022 +755 m Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase (PlayStation) Added more reasons to this lacking page. Tag: Visual edit
12 July 2022
- 11:2811:28, 12 July 2022 +872 m Driver 3 I know Driver fans love this game so much but I'm not a big fan, the controls are horrible and Tanner is a really massive jerk, but IRYO though guys. Tag: Visual edit
10 July 2022
- 18:3918:39, 10 July 2022 −1 m Mario Party: The Top 100 The game actually sold relatively poorly due to being released when the Switch was booming in popularity and the 3DS was dying in terms of sales.
9 July 2022
- 20:2220:22, 9 July 2022 −2 m Sonic Colors Ultimate Got rid of that tiny space in the Good Qualities section of the page. Tag: Visual edit
6 July 2022
- 06:3906:39, 6 July 2022 +29 m Mario Strikers: Battle League Many fans were hyped to see this game in action, but when it launched, they were disappointed and some friends of mine said that the game wasn't worth the effort, so I added in this category just in case.
- 06:3606:36, 6 July 2022 +112 m Mario Strikers: Battle League Added more videos
4 July 2022
- 13:1013:10, 4 July 2022 −39 m Shrek (2001) Well, page is improved so yeah, I'm gonna have to remove this tag from a certain point of view, so yeah, it's obvious at this point.
- 13:0913:09, 4 July 2022 +3,107 m Shrek (2001) From what I've heard, the game was viewed as a bad licensed game by many Internet Reviewers since they were mostly negative about it, and it received mostly negative reviews from critics since it has a 49 on Metacritic in the red zone and has a user score of 4.5 which is pretty bad if you ask me, and the game is hated by many alike, so this page needed some actual improvement since it's considered to be a terrible shovelware, but you can undo my edit if you disagree or not. Tag: Visual edit
1 July 2022
- 22:1522:15, 1 July 2022 +54 m Bomberman: Act Zero This video is actually very reliable and has a ton of sources in it, and there were more Bomberman games released throughout the years so Act Zero didn't kill the series, it was the last main series game to be released physically
20 June 2022
- 14:1614:16, 20 June 2022 +6 m Mighty No. 9 The Video was privated, so I replaced it with a new video instead. Tag: Visual edit
- 14:1314:13, 20 June 2022 +930 m Mighty No. 9 Seriously, I've seen people access many glitches in the Wii U version and I thought the physics were pretty bad in this game, though you can undo my edit if you disagree. Tag: Visual edit
18 June 2022
- 09:5709:57, 18 June 2022 +164 m Nintendo (2015-2017, 2020-present) They own the series, and have been involved with the spin-offs, Game Freak weren't, so sorry but you clearly haven't learned from the dramatic events on TF&HW and the rest of the Qualitipedia family in general, just please leave Inkster. Tag: Undo
- 09:5109:51, 18 June 2022 +71 Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl The reception was technically mixed to positive from critics, sorry Inkster
17 June 2022
- 18:0918:09, 17 June 2022 +8,504 m User:GreenGreen/sandbox Well, my sandbox is getting ready soon, so better get editing unless it's deleted cuz of immature writing, well it's usual for me anyway, but I'll take it then. Tag: Visual edit
- 16:3516:35, 17 June 2022 +17 N File:Mario strikers battle league.jpg No edit summary
16 June 2022
- 16:0616:06, 16 June 2022 +1,969 m Mario Party 10 There, improved the page, now it doesn't look weak at all. Tag: Visual edit
9 June 2022
- 15:0715:07, 9 June 2022 −1 m Star Fox Zero It was clearly the lowest selling game in the series, so it was actually a commercial failure at that logic.
4 June 2022
- 11:0811:08, 4 June 2022 +7 m Mega Man X7 Not an average game, it's too hated to be considered average since many fans consider it to be the worst game in the series and is often mocked to this very day, so I'm sorry but it isn't average and has too many flaws holding it back.
16 May 2022
- 05:0405:04, 16 May 2022 +298 m Crash: Mind over Mutant I had several problems trying to control Crash and he feels more looser than in Titans. Tag: Visual edit
4 May 2022
- 08:48, 4 May 2022 (diff | hist) . . +771 . . When did EA exactly go downhill? on Talk:Electronic Arts
15 April 2022
- 09:2009:20, 15 April 2022 −2 m Superman: The New Superman Adventures Fixing the comments
- 09:0309:03, 15 April 2022 −232 m Superman: The New Superman Adventures Again, just because they were aware of the game being crap doesn't mean that there are Redeeming Qualities, it's still a travesty nonever the least and I doubt there isn't something good in it. Tag: Manual revert
11 April 2022
- 12:1712:17, 11 April 2022 +552 m Pokémon Sword and Shield How disappointing that they only introduce 89 mons in these games, they could've introduce more than that. Tag: Visual edit
- 12:1012:10, 11 April 2022 +988 m Pokémon Sword and Shield I've seen a few people criticising the game for being a lot less enjoyable than previous games and many fans have agreed with them, it just isn't very good and there are so many bugs riddled throughout the game too. Tag: Visual edit