Sonic X (Leapster)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jealous of everybody talking about Sonic, Dr. Eggman wants everybody to talk about him. Aside from that, he also kidnaps Amy, Knuckles, and Tails. However, Sonic arrives just when the plan is set into action and plans on stopping him yet again.
Why It Sucks
- The animation for the cutscenes is choppy. As with every other Leapster game.
- Dr. Eggman wanting to steal Sonic's popularity is a stupid and bland idea for a plot.
- Sonic always goes slow no matter what. Sound fimiliar?
- There are no real enemies in the game.
- The audio quality is bad, like every other Leapster game.
- When played on a Leapster TV, the visual quality just looks terrible.
- Sonic cannot lose any rings, meaning you cannot die.
- Overall, this game is pretty much too easy, with Chadtronic calling it "Sonic for babies."
- Justified, as this is meant for kindergarten to 1st grade.
- Most of Sonic's sprites were recycled from Sonic 3 & Knuckles, with only a couple original sprites, not to mention that the palette is from Sonic Spinball.
- The minigames can get boring after a while.
- Because of it's easiness, you can beat it in a hour or less.
- Poor grasp of the source material.
- According to TCRF, this game is a reskin of another Leapster game, Numbers on the Run: Counting on Zero.
- The voice actors from the English dub of the anime it was based on reprise their roles.
- This is the only game where Christopher Thorndyke plays a major role.
- To be fair, the bad reasons above are justified since it’s for kindergartners, but may look boring when playing as a grown-up.