Sniper: Art of Victory
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sniper: Art of Victory is a 2008 World War II first-person stealth tactical shooter developed and published by City Interactive for Microsoft Windows exclusively. It is the first game in the Sniper series from CI Games.
Why it Sucks
- This game looked like it came straight from 2001 despite being released in 2008, a time where visuals were beginning to go into high definition.
- The difficulty is unfair as there is a chance that Nazi soldiers can spot you after you kill one of them, the knife and Luger pistol are useless and you don't have much health causing you to die quickly.
- It's buggy at times with animation glitches and a chance of getting stuck into props in a level.
- Level design is subpar since when you get to a sniping vantage point, a Nazi soldier will ambush you.
- The hit detection feels bad as shots can miss enemies even when you have the sights on them.
- The game is too short as well along with a lazy ending being about two paragraphs of text.
- There is no real story, you just snipe Nazis and get to the end of the level and that's it.
- The whole game feels like a poor man's Sniper Elite, which came out 3 years ago and is much better.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- The bullet close-up when you kill a Nazi can be pretty cool.