Small Town Murders: Match 3
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Small Town Murders: Match 3 is puzzle & mystery game developed by Rovio Entertainment, which was most known for milking Angry Birds. It has been known for ripping off some other mystery games, and a generic plot in general.
- The plot is generic and over saturated. It only has something to do with murder and not unique in it’s own way.
- Misrating: Small Town Murders: Match 3 has a +9 rating, yet it contains some foul language and had something to do with murder. This came off as hypocritical, considering the fact that Battle Bay had a correct rating of +12.
- It suffered an issue when you logged in with your Facebook account, like the loading and progress issue receiving 2000 coins before the game was officially finished developing. This also means you need another account.
- It was also unfinished when it was first released, showing Rovio needs to stop releasing games too early.
- Mediocre music. It just feels boring to listen to and hardly even catchy.
- It still has almost no unique features whatsoever aside from the power ups.
- Sometimes it can get boring, due to the plot being clichéd.
- It’s power ups are actually pretty good.
- It’s actually an improvement over Sugar Blast! due to actual character development and more.
- Likable characters, like Nora Mistry and Deputy John Shanahan.
- Some decent moments, like when we further progress into the game.
- Sometimes the music has some catchy tunes.
- The surname “Shanahan” is an Anglicized version of the Gaelic “O’Seanachain”.