Siren: Blood Curse
Siren: Blood Curse, known in Japan as Siren: New Translation (サイレン:ニュー トランスレーション Sairen:Nyū Toransurēshon), is a survival horror stealth game. It is the third and final installment in the Siren game series. Developed for the PlayStation 3 by Project Siren and published by Sony Computer Entertainment.
- No real character development.
- All the characters are one dimensional.
- The camera is an issue, it's positioned like in Resident Evil 4, but instead of rotating around the character, it just shifts, which makes it hard to see where you're going at times.
- Lackluster ending.
- The combat isn't that good.
- There are puzzles, but there isn't that many and they aren't as good as in previous entries.
- The writing is poor.
- A pretty thin plot.
- The pacing is off.
- Since it is a reimagination, they remade a lot of the scenes from the original game, but they're not as good or impactful.
- There's a strange hue of gray that makes the game look kinda dull.
- Good voice acting.
- The game can be pretty scary at times.
- Good atmosphere.
- Very creepy designs of the Shibito.
- The Sight Jack mechanic is still interesting.
- The levels where you play as Bella are even scarier as you can't fight Shibito.
- Good variety in enemies.
- They have a weapon category that tells you their strength and what kind of weapon they are, this helpful so you don't pick up a bad weapon.
- Good graphics at the time.