Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shadow Harvest: Phantom Ops is a third-person tactical action game that was developed by Black Lion Studios and published by Viva Media.
Why It Sucks
- Poor graphics with over usage of yellow filter, which makes the game look like it was released in 2007, despite being released in 2011.
- The character models look really bad.
- The gunplay is terrible.
- The muzzle flash on the guns is way too big. This is especially bad when trying to take out snipers, which breaks the game as snipers instantly kill you if they manage to land even a single shot.
- Very uninteresting story.
- The characters don't have any expressions.
- Inconsistent framerate.
- Awful voice acting.
- Terrible AI that is both stupid and are like hiveminds when playing the stealth.
- The entire screen goes blurry when you reload.
- Misogynistic Tone: It seems like the only reason Mira is female is to exploit her through awkward QTEs like doing a "sexy" dance in her underwear or moving in a very sexual manner while trying to get past lasers.
- Despite how stupid the AI is, they have a keen eye as they can spot Mira through a one inch crack of a window.
- False advertising (kinda): The game advertises you can switch between the two characters and can choose how to approach a level. While that is technically true, there are segments where you can't get spotted, so you have to use stealth.