Roll & Rocker
The Roll & Rocker was an accessory made by the notorious LJN toy company and made for the Nintendo Entertainment System. It was used by standing on top of the thing and shifting a person's weight to act as the D-button. Also you can plug in the NES controller to use the "A" and "B" buttons and Start and Select.
Why It Flopped
- It barely works and is considered just a piece of plastic. It's also been stated you can't weigh more than a hundred pounds for it to work. Even LJN games won't work for the accessory.
- Even if the device worked, having to hold a normal controller with its own D-Pad makes it almost redundant.
- Many bad reactions from NES Games.
- LJN out of all people were the ones who made this accessory, only for it to achieve absolutely nothing, but waste your money on a piece of plastic that can't do anything.
- No games got made for it. The Power Glove, on the other hand, actually got games that utilize the controller (while it still had motion problems).