Rhythm Heaven-FEVER (Bootleg)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rhythm Heaven-FEVER is a bootleg mobile app, and rips off Rhythm Heaven Fever for the Wii.
Why It Sucks
- For some reason, it has LumBEARjack and the story version of Karate Man (as Chopping Wood and Kung-fu-fighter, respectively), even though these games are from Rhythm Heaven Megamix.
- The games got renamed to awful titles, such as Romantic dates (Double Date), Fight monsters (Samurai Slice), Chopping wood (LumBEARjack), & Catch food (Fork Lifter).
- The games have lots of unintentional offbeats, making them hard to play.
- Instead of the Wii versions of Karate Man 1 & 2, we got the original as the sequel, and Karate Man from Megamix. The story versions of the games in Megamix did this a lot better than that!
- Tambourine was renamed Monkey bongo, even though that the instrument you're playing is obviously a tambourine.
- Horrible grammar, even for a Chinese bootleg.
- The sound quality is poor, especially in Muscle doll (Figure Fighter).
- As for Muscle doll, it steals sound clips from a My Little Pony-based parody!
- Unlike Doci Daci, this has two original games- Rotation sushi & Trick on the class.
- The Marshal lookalike from Rotation sushi is the avatar for SilverLinkYT, a YouTuber who makes Custom Remixes. His works are way more better than this game.
- This got removed from the App Store after legal troubles from Nintendo.
- Chopping wood skips straight to LumBEARjack 2, making it slightly more bearable.