Rad Racer II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rad Racer II Is a racing game developed and published by Square for the NES and released in North America in 1990.
Why It Sucks
- False advertising: The cover art shows a F1 driver even though their are no F1 cars in the game.
- The game feels like an inferior and a rehashed version of Rad Racer 1, but with less options.
- Only two music options, the one without music is labeled Sing Yourself.
- Speaking of music, if it's turned on, no sound effects will play.
- The 3D glasses feature is completely removed.
- The game is very easy compared to the first game.
- There is a boost feature, but when you use it, you will already reach 255 MPH (full speed).
- Every time you crash, your car just spins.
- When you beat the game, nothing happens.
- The graphics are nice.
- The music while having two is great.