Pump It Up Jump!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pump It Up Jump! is a music video game made by Andamiro games and published by Mastiff. The game can only be found in some Chuck E Cheeses locations.
Why It Sucks
- Only two difficulties and they both do feel easy.
- You can't lose. How can there be a challenge if you can't lose. To add to it, they got rid of Hey! Why don't you just get up and dance man!
- Ugly arrow designs. You get two feet in the middle, an apple on the top left, a heart on the top right, a star on the bottom left, and a flower on the bottom right.
- You can't play two player on some cabinets.
- It has kids songs that teens and adults hate.
- Only 23 songs.
- Three songs, London Bridge, Marry Had a Little Lamb, and The Wheels On The Bus feel like the same exact song adding the two extra songs pointless.
- You can only play one song per game.
- Some songs like Beethoven Virus and Dr. M appear in some versions of the game.
- Kids will enjoy it.