Peppa Pig: The Game
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Peppa Pig The Game is a 2009 game based on the kids' TV show by Neville Astley, Mark Baker, and Phil Davies, Peppa Pig. It was developed by Asylum Entertainment and published by Pinnacle Entertainment.
Why It Sucks
- Peppa and the logo she stands on is almost everywhere, the team logos at the start of the game, the title screen, and the file select screen.
- The music is really repetitive.
- The mini-games are very self-explanatory.
- Peppa and George in the Bursting Bubbles mini-game appear naked and half of their full-body can clearly be seen. The rating? 3+.
- Talk With Parrot is a mini-game where you talk to Granny and Grandpa Pig's pet parrot, Polly Parrot, but some of the lines don't make sense (for example, George is a red car, Daddy Pig is a big banana).
- Polly's perch in the Talk With Parrot mini-game looks crude and poorly drawn.
- The colors are so solid blocked and harsh and there are no good background objects.
- All you do in the Happy Mrs. Chicken mini-game is tap on Happy Mrs. Chicken to make her lay an egg, and the sound when she lays an egg sounds like a generic fart sound and Peppa says the same thing over and over and over.
- The clothing images in the Make A Snowman mini-game are badly cut out.
- The Wash The Car mini-game is very irritating since the soap takes so long to appear and sometimes, even though you're already getting enough on a spot and washing it off, it will still be there.
- Even if you play the game on hard mode, it is still too easy.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- The narrator does not say obvious things or things characters are about to say or have already said, unlike the show.
Caddicarus' Video On The Game