Repetitive Gameplay is never a good idea.
||Ziga Vavpotic(Chairman of the Board)|
Xinyu Qian (CEO)
||Zhejiang Jinkle Entertainment CUlture Co.,Ltd.(2017-present)
Outfit7 is a game company best known for creating Talking Tom.
Why They Suck Now
- Their games don't even qualify as games since in most of their games, the only ways you can interact with them is to talk to the characters or play some bland mini-games.
- Poor graphics in most of their games.
- Most of their games play-out exactly the same, basically you talk and the character on-screen will repeat what you said.
- Their games feature a feature that if you want to unlock something for free you need to install another app and play it.
- Some of their games don't even work on certain platforms.
- Their newer games have microtransactions to buy new features.
- Their sequels like Talking Tom 2 or Ginger 2 add nothing to their previous games since they play out the same way.
- They keep overusing ABCMouse ads in their games.
- They used to be good during their early days.
- Talking Tom and Friends is a decent show.
- Swamp Attack is a good game.
- Their games can be entertaining for toddlers and little kids.
- Their characters have cute designs.