WARNING! This article is NSFL!
This article may contain content that is disturbing, including themes of rape, murder, abuse, drugging, crime, disater, tragedy, etc.
Operation: Pedopriest is a flash game created by molleindustria.org. This developer became somewhat famous after making a game named Phone Story, made to denounce cases of slavery on the production of smartphones.
Why It Sucks
- The game is absolutely disgusting and offensive.
- The player is a cardinal of the Catholic Church assigned by the Pope to cover up cases of sexual abuse of minors "until the media attention moves elsewhere".
- The Pope on the game even refers to sexual abuse as "our common and well established sexual habits".
- The player must prevent these priests from being arrested, keep down a "media attention" meter, and hide the abuse from civilian witnesses as well.
- To make matters worse, the game even depicts (not explicitly) the priests abusing children.