Jump to navigation Jump to search
Operation: Matriarchy is a first-person shooter sci-fi video game developed by MADia Entertainment and published by Buka Entertainment, released for Microsoft Windows in 2005. It is a spin-off of the game Echelon.
Why It Sucks
- This game has perhaps the most bizarre and nonsensical plot in an FPS, involving the women of a space colony turning into men enslaving monsters after a virus affects them, and it's up to the one survivor, Sergeant Paul Armstrong, to stop them. One has to wonder why it's only the women who are mutated.
- Enemies tend to behave erratically and rush the player like mad, and they're too easy to kill; that is, it doesn't take much to knock them down.
- And even then, during fights, it's hard to line up due to the rather clumsy level design.
- Sound effects that quickly get on your nerves (such as the enemies' noises and weapons).
- No soundtrack (for some reason).
- Animation tends to be strange and laughable.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- The graphics, settings, and character design (such as the enemies) do look pretty cool, to say the least.