N*gger Genocide: The Video Game
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
N*gger Genocide: The Video Game (sic) is a game released in late 2014, on a now-defunct blogspot site. The game was created by Blogger user "3ety" using the game engine Silent Walk FPS Creator.
The game was extremely obscure and had become long lost after the original download at 4Shared was removed until a Fandom userposted a download mirror.
Why It Sucks
- The developer of the game created various NSFW hideous blogspots about his ideals, and divulged this game on them. Apparently, he/she is completely insane.
- The title of the game contains the very racist N-word.
- The very purpose of this game's existence is being offensive and a tribute for the Resistance Records games.
- The game features photos of real African American people tortured/murdered and misogynist posters as well!
- Long loading time.
- Mediocre shooting mechanics.
- The enemies can pass through walls and fly to you.
- It is one level long. ONE LEVEL LONG?!?! That’s less than Spaz Shrek and Ninjabread Man.
- Cheap enemy AI and placement. You can receive a game over in a matter of seconds even before noticing the enemies attacking you.
- Lack of NPC animations. When the enemies die, they just stand still, easily making you waste ammo thinking they are still alive.
- There is no ending. The game will not warn you that you "won" when you killed all the 22 enemies. After you killed all enemies, leaving the game will give you the same Game Over screen stating that there were still enemies to kill.
- Only one weapon.
- No full-screen mode.
- Terrible graphics quality, but the Silent Walk FPS Creator engine has pretty bad graphics (if you tweak the graphics enough, you'll have Half-Life 1 tier graphics).
- It uses around 500 MB of memory while in-game.This indicates either terrible optimization for such a small game (~20 MB download), or that it is running malware.
- It has only one background song. It happens to be Johnny Rebel's Some N*ggers Never Die (They Just Smell That Way), and it is in horrible quality.