New Super Mario Forever
New Super Mario Forever is a platforming game developed and released in 2012 by Softendo for Microsoft Windows.
- The launcher can sometimes refuse to boot up.
- The voice acting is just text to speech.
- The game cannot be closed normally by clicking the X button on the window, you have to quit via the main menu for it to close, which is poorly programmed.
- The game looks like a badly designed fangame.
- Mario's character model is distorted.
- Sometimes it's hard to pick up vegetables.
- The ending theme still plays when you are at the lobby after finishing the game.
- The Fire Flower is useless for the final boss. However, the Hammer Suit is helpful.
- While the graphics are nice, the sprites keep stretching and flailing, which looks distracting.
- Awesome graphics for 2012 standards.
- Good soundtrack.
- You can play in 2 languages in this game: English and Polish.
- The controls are tight and responsive.
- It has mini bosses, and completeting them will give you some powerups.
- As said in BQ#3, you can still exit the game, by going to main menu and pressing the "quit" button.
New Super Mario Forever received mixed to positive reviews. Some people think that Softendo accidentaly butchered the game, while some people say that it's actually a good game with some flaws.
- A few people, including the popular YouTuber "Luigikid Gaming" claims that it's a virus, when in reality, Softendo poorly programmed the way to exit the game.