WARNING! This article is NSFL!
This article may contain content that is disturbing, including themes of rape, murder, abuse, drugging, crime, disater, tragedy, etc.
NayoRiyo is an ero-guro game released around 2009. It was made by Treasure Trap (though it was widely thought to be made by 237 because of a cameo appearance by the protagonist of Demonophobia, but there is no way to safely confirm they are one and the same). The game was released around 2009, and thus, apparently was developed at the same time of Xenophobia.
Two little girls are kidnapped and taken for a secret club of perverted psychos who intent to sexually torture them to death.
Why It Sucks
- Everything you'd expect from Demonophobia, but now all the graphic violence is committed by human beings rather than fictional demons. While killing the girls, they will also speak with them in some cutscenes, while the demons were silent.
- Many deaths scenes are more disgusting than Demonophobia's. The game takes advantage of the two girls being sisters for some cutscenes of them reacting to their sibling's suffering.
- The game is entirely an escort mission.
- Even worse: now you have a gun, but you must pick-up ammo with the NPC you must protect. So, you can't even move away from her.
- Extremely uncomfortable controls.
- The graphics quality is worse than Demonophobia's.