NBA Live 15
(Redirected from NBA LIve 15)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Servers are shut down December 1, 2019.
Why It Sucks
- Sluggish and unresponsive controls.
- Pathetic AI, especially in Rising Star Mode which is even more frustrating as you have to rely on them due to only controlling a single player.
- Graphics are still enough to make one's stomach turn.
- Boring defensive game.
- Painful shooting.
- Laughable ball physics.
- Awful server quality.
- All modes feel bare bones compared to the games before 14.
- Player movements still look unnatural.
- All animations are incredibly stupid.
- Unstable framerate, notably chunky during replays.
- Everything to do with the game feels like a half-baked NBA 2K.
- The ESPN presentation still remains serviceable.
- Good soundtrack.
- At least it is playable, unlike NBA Live 14.
NBA Live 15 received slightly better reviews than its predecessor, with scores of 59 for the PS4 and 53 for the Xbox One on Metacritic.