Mini Game Anniversary Edition
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Mini Game Anniversary Edition is a Famiclone made by an unknown Chinese manufacturer.
For more information visit the page on the Bootleg Games Wiki: https://bootleggames.fandom.com/wiki/Mini_Game_Anniversary_Edition
Why It Sucks
- False Advertising: The console claims to have 620 games, but many of the games are repeated.
- It's barely even a console since it just runs the multicart on a bad NES emulator.
- Many games are unplayable because the backgrounds don't update properly.
- The console uses outdated cables.
- Because the console is an NES Classic knock-off, the controller's cable is painfully short.
- It can be easily be mistaken for an NES Classic.
- Some decent games.
- The console itself is surprisingly durable.
- It comes with two controllers, unlike the NES Classic Edition