Note: As a disclaimer, it must be noted that there is nothing wrong for being a Minecraft YouTuber, this page only talks about the overall bad YouTubers who are obnoxious and annoying.
The massive success of Minecraft, and obviously other YouTubers who play it, and because it is a game targeted towards children, many bad YouTubers and YouTube videos started to appear on YouTube.
Why The Majority Of Them Suck
- Most of the time, these "YouTubers" are little kids who don't have any experience in building, PvP etc., resulting in super boring and repetitive videos.
- Many of them are loud and obnoxious, and they usually rage, most notably on PvP servers a lot.
- The building "YouTubers" don't have any experience in building at all. They usually steal machines from other users, modify them a little, and call them as their own. Sometimes, they make ugly buildings which can be made in a few minutes.
- They try very hard to be "cool", "edgy" and "epic". They also use a lot of internet memes, most notably "MLG" memes.
- Many of them usually follow trends rather than being original. Most notably, a user named PopularMMOs has made many videos of playing Lucky Block challenges with his wife (Jen/SuperGirlyGamer). Despite their crappiness and repetition, many other YouTubers followed suit.
- Usually, these "YouTubers" cannot take criticism at all. For example, a now inactive YouTuber called Super Minecraft Kid (who later turned out to be a troll) started bashing everyone who said some bad things about him, even if it was constructive criticism. He also created a wiki to support himself (which still exists even until now).
- The animation channels have poorly-made videos which look like an amateur made them (which is obviously true).
- They blindly worship Minecraft like it is the best game ever, and they look down on other games, simply because of their look. Sometimes, they would also lie about facts in order to convince people to play the game.
- The older ones tend to be overly arrogant and elitist.
- Sometimes, they also steal videos from other people and claim them as their own.
- They also make "IRL videos", which is no good as well.
- Some of them grief worlds belonging to little kids.
- A lot of the Minecraft YouTubers have repetitive videos, such as "Lucky Block Parkour", if it's trending and they do daily videos, it's likely that a majority of that week will be the exact same repetitive nonsense.
- They even ruined Willcraft's Monster School, which caused series to be into infamous, if you search Monster School you going to find some cringy video about it.
- The infamous thumbnail which contains a lot naked girls pooping.
- Some dedicated Minecraft YouTubers have some variety and play other games.
- There can be a loads of good YouTubers here and there like AntVenom, ASWDFZXCVBHGTYYN, DanTDM, GeorgeNotFound, Stampylonghead, PewDiePie, ExplodingTNT, Mumbo Jumbo, Grian, MagmaMusen, Logdotzip, LDShadowLady, JackSucksAtStuff, Technoblade, Skeppy, a6d, BadBoyHalo, Fundy, Wilbursoot, UnspeakableGaming and YourMCAdmin. But they are completely overshadowed because of the bad ones.
- Skeppy, a Minecraft YouTuber has a huge library of legitimately funny memes including Ping Spoofing, 14, quack, bald, heal pool and So I trapped 100 kids in ____.
- Back then Monster School wasn't that bad.
- TSMC, a building Minecraft YouTuber can help start your city with amazing real life builds.