Mike Piazza's Strike Zone
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mike Piazza's Strike Zone is a baseball game that was licensed by Major League Baseball, endorsed by Piazza himself, and released on the Nintendo 64 in 1998.
Why It Sucks
- Poor graphics even for the time.
- Strange animation that makes the baseball players move like robots.
- Poor frame rates.
- Sound effects that get annoyingly repetitive.
- A very archaic batter/pitcher interface.
- Impossible physics: For instance, it's possible to score a 950 foot home run!