Mega Man X (PC)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mega Man X|
In 1995, it received a port for MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows by Rozner Labs, which this page will focus on.
- You cannot use Ride Armors, only Vile can for whatever reason.
- Poor MIDI renditions of the soundtrack compared to the SNES version.
- Not to mention, some songs actually sound better with inferior sound cards. How backwards is that?
- Occasional bugs such as not jumping high underwater and dash off the walls without the Leg Upgrade. Even the mobile port has less bugs than this port.
- Zero will never give you the Arm Upgrade, which means that you have to either lose all your lives or beat Sigma Stage 1, and go to Flame Mammoth's stage to get it.
- It comes included with a six-button controller that if certain buttons are mapped to that controller, they will not work at all.
- Sluggish frame rate. The background and the platforms you're standing on are moving pretty slow, similiar to the SNES version of Doom.
- You can save the Hadouken unlike the SNES version. This can be a thing that you would like if you would play this port instead of the original SNES version.
- There is a mod that improves the music.
- Mega Man X3's PC version is an improvement over this.