Mega Man Soccer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mega Man Soccer (released in Japan as Rockman’s Soccer) is a sports game for the Super Nintendo. It was released on February 17, 1994 in Japan and released a few months later in America. The game was developed by Sun L and published by Capcom.
Why It Sucks
- Sluggish and choppy controls for a late SNES game.
- Too much slowdown.
- Repetitive computer AI.
- You can choose more than one of the same character(s) to play against you.
- There are other gameplay modes but none of them are great.
- There's no ending screen. Once you finish the game, you get booted straight back to the title screen.
- Terrible pacing.
- The graphics are decent.
- The music is actually good.
- There are actually three endings of the game (one on each mode and depends on which mode you play) which were planned to be in the final game. The first two endings (Championship and Tournament mode) can be seen by using Action Replay codes. Unfortunately, there is no evidence for the League mode's ending.