Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mario Cart is a Mario Kart flash game that was released in 2013.
Why It Sucks
- The graphics are god awful for its time.
- All of the track designs are so lazy as they're just reskins of the first track, as well as using stock backgrounds.
- The collision detection is very poor since the obstacles lying on the road are hard to see due to being incredibly flat.
- Horrendous sound effects.
- Mario is the only playable character in this entire game, you don't even get to play as the other characters in this game.
- The controls are way too slippery.
- There are only four tracks.
- No replay value once the game is beaten.
- Off model character designs, with the characters having recolours and no fingers nor any feet.
- Only two power-ups, which are the banana skin and mushroom. They lie on the road instead of being in item boxes.
- Awkward physics. For example: you can still go fast if you're driving in the grass.
- The music actually sounds pretty decent.
- The models can also make you laugh.
- It's sequel (while still not great) had improved controls. The power-ups are also now well scripted and are in item boxes.