Jump to navigation Jump to search
Why It Intentionally Sucks
Note: This game was probably made as a joke, so don't take this too seriously.
- There is no plot or challenges whatsoever, you just have to control Princess Luna in a platform area until a scary picture of Pinkie Pie or Apple Bloom appear on the screen.
- These jumpscares will appear after 20 to 30 seconds playing, regardless of how far Luna has progressed, which also makes the game very short.
- The level design is very basic, which consists of a starry sky background and a very lazy platform tilesets.
- The jumpscares are very weak, and aren't that scary.
- The sprite animations are very lazy:
- Luna's walking animation is very poor, she moves her legs like a robot.
- She also doesn't have a jumping animation.
- You can't close the game by normal means like pressing ESC or ALT + F4 keys. The only way to close it, is by the Task Manager by using CTRL + ALT + DEL.
- Speaking of which, after you close the game, you will recieve a large quantity of pictures and text files, either on their Desktop, or in the file that the game was saved in, thankfully it was confirmed not to be a dangerous virus.
- The sequels, while still bad, are way better than the first game.
- The soundtrack is decent.
- Apple Bloom's screamer image is somewhat scary.
- Link: Here