Dale Emanuel Wilson, also known as Dalauan Sparrow, sparrow25, TI3RSURIEN, L0WTI3RGOD, L0WTIERGOD, and Low Tier God is a YouTuber and an Esports commentator who plays fighting games.
He is an African-American equivalent to the infamous DSPGaming. However, unlike DSPGaming, he is solely focused on fighting games. He is also part of the FGC (Fighting Game Community) and takes part in many fighting game competitions, much like DSPGaming does. He sometimes even dabbles in random playthroughs of different games, albeit infrequently.
Why He Sucks
- He is horrible at fighting games, just like DSP. He also thinks he's good at games when he isn't.
- He immediately presses the Home button on the PS4/Xbox One controller, or even close out the application on the game he's playing when his character's life is about to go down to 10% to hide his loss in front of viewers on stream.
- He tends to permaban viewers for insulting him. That's why he had a GTAB (get that ass banned) counter on his streams. He also blocks anyone on Twitter for challenging his opinions or insulting him. (In other words, he can't take the slightest form of criticism. [Just like others.])
- In addition to insulting his opponents, he insults other YouTubers as well. (such as Boogie2988, mainly for his obesity, as well as fans of Boogie.)
- He rages at games and verbally abuses his opponents whenever they beat him. He even insults a character that his opponent plays, calling them a (his opponent's character) trash and scrub.
- He rage quits so hard that he either closes whatever game he's playing or turns off his console to avoid getting his losing streak, especially on earlier versions of Street Fighter V, where the game did not penalize ragequitters until a later patch fixed this.
- Contrary to his username and nickname, he often picks mid to high-tier characters in any fighting games he plays. Which in this case, Urien from Street Fighter V, his preferred character, he is actually a mid-tier character.
- He's extremely salty.
- He's a huge hypocrite. He often shows hatred towards people of different ethnicities and cultures, but he got mad when someone was acting racist towards him! He has primarily shown hatred towards African-Americans (his ethnicity) as well.
- He also commonly uses racial slurs towards people of his own race, and claims they don't even have a culture. This includes people he plays against in fighting games and people who insult him on different social media accounts!
- Much like DSP, he blames everyone and everything other than himself for his failure in games.
- He has smashed his controller in anger on numerous occasions. He even slammed his own phone in anger at one point!
- He occasionally posts images of animals being harmed and/or abused on his Facebook page.
- He gets annoyed if people imitate him or use his favorite characters.
- He has been using an outdated subscriber milestone video as his channel trailer since 2016!
- He doxxed Joon the King's personal info with the help of his mod and presumed about to murder him after made video out of him and appeal from the false flag.
- He is so greedy. When someone wanted him to play or befriend him on Switch or PS4, he has to pay for like $50 that is a waste of money. Otherwise, get blocked if you don't pay him. He even doesn't bother to give them a refund and insult them whenever they want to have a money back.
- He is victory gloating other people how much he is butthurt gamer every time he attempt to run back or so and rub n their face.
- He said very transphobic comments about CeroBlast on stream. Which got him banned in the FGC & EVO.
- At least he is not as toxic as DSPGaming and he participated in many new Street Fighter V tournaments. He even also appeared on ELEAGUE on TBS.
- He's so bad that it's funny to watch, especially when he rages at fighting games.
- His "Get that ass banned" phrase has become a bit of an amusing meme.
- He at least has some skill.
- At least he can workout and eat proper healthy foods, unlike DSPGaming.
Some of Lowti3rgod's videos
Lowti3rgod's official channel trailer
The very first video uploaded on his channel
The most-viewed video on his channel