Lords Mobile is an MMO strategy game developed and published by Singaporean game developer IGG. The game is free-to-play and offers in-app purchases. According to App Annie, the game is one of the top grossing apps (strategy) on the App Store (iOS) and Google Play. The official description of the game states that it has more than 65 million players around the world.
Why It Sucks
- The game is another attempt at cashing in on the Clash Of Clans craze.
- Loads of false advertising. It always consists of people playing the game and with fake gameplay footage with horrible CGI animation. Also, the ads can easily be compared to a cringe-worthy Let's Play. These adverts are mostly overplayed on YouTube. They are also everywhere and are extremely common and appear in all apps with ads, such as Angry Birds or Cut the Rope, which only makes the person want to buy the No Ads purchase.
- It's another pay-to-win mobile game. This means you will most likely get defeated by players who spend a lot of money on the game several times. This can be considered a punishment for not buying anything in the game.
- The tutorial is boring.
- The developer of the game has poor customer support.
- The app icon rips off the design of the Clash Royale app icon.