London Cab Challenge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Each mission involves picking up and delivering customers to their destinations as quickly as possible, all while staying in the proper lane and avoiding collisions with traffic.
Why It Sucks
- Very weak and uninspired gameplay. You just drive a black cab and look for any possible fares.
- The city is poorly designed. Compare it to the London level in Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, which came out four years before this game.
- Generic music.
- Numerous bugs and glitches. The cab will sometimes get stuck inside a light post or a tree, and textures sometimes appear corrupted as well.
- Horrible controls.
- Awful physics and the cab handles poorly. When a car collides into an object, it bounces and easily flips over. Cars can even bounce into the air and do a 360 degree roll after colliding with another car.
- Ugly visuals and very blurry textures.
- Terrible draw distance, with cars suddenly showing up far too close to you for you to react to it due to the poor controls and handling of the cab.
- Poor sound effects.
- Unlike most taxi games, there are no people seen in the city.
- Poor collision detection.
- There are invisible walls which block you from taking paths which would otherwise be unobstructed and clear for you to take.