Little Nicky (Game Boy Color)
Little Nicky is a 2000 video game based on the movie developed by Digital Eclipse and published by Ubisoft and released for the Game Boy Color.
The gameplay follows Little Nicky. Based on the events from the film, there are 19 levels and 5 minigames.
Why It Sucks
- Poor gameplay.
- The level designs are abysmal at its finest. It even makes Bob The Builder: Fix It Fun! look like a work of art in comparison.
- Stiff controls, even for a Game Boy Color game.
- Terrible music that is hard to go by.
- The graphics are bad as Buffy the Vampire Slayer for Game Boy Color.
- False advertising: Adam Sandler's name is on the cover, but he never spoke in the game.
- The cutscenes are unskippable, making it impossible to start the game.
- The voice acting is reluctantly terrible as it sounds like it was recorded using a plastic walkie-talkie.
- Also, let's not forget that you can't even run in this game, unless you go to where a chicken barnhouse is, making it impossible to complete levels.
- The select screen is useless, as you won't know where' you're supposed to go at all.
- Stupid password feature:
- This game will force you to save your game using an outdated password system.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- It does at least try to use the source material from the movie.