Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lion Studios is a mobile game publisher. The company was founded in around 2018 and is known for making rushed games, similar to Voodoo.
Why Their Games Suck
- Their ads are abysmal, mostly consisting of "Me vs. My [family member]". Does this remind you of another terrible developer?
- Similar to Voodoo, ads pop up after you complete a level in their games. Heck, after you complete the tutorial in one of their games, an ad appears!
- They made a Karen themed game. No joke. They can cash in to any trend that's happening in the world and make it a game.
- They also made a game based on murder hornets.
- Some of their games are never ending and can make gamers bored after 10-20 minutes of gameplay.
- Coin Trip is a ripoff of Coin Master.
- Like Voodoo, there milking to make rip-off games.
- Some of their games don't even have sound in them!
- Some of their games are decent. (Ex. Sprout: Idle Garden, Happy Glass)
- Sprout: Idle Garden has beautiful graphics.
- Their games can appeal to casual gamers.