Legend Of Success Joe
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Legend Of Success Joe is a game adaptation of the boxing manga/anime series Tomorrow's Joe. It was developed by Wave Corporation and released only in Japan in 1991 in arcades and on the Neo Geo, it's been called by many the worst Neo Geo game ever
Why It Sucks
- Despite being put on the Neo Geo, its animation and graphics are very poor, something this system usually never has to deal with.
- Enemies are pathetic, with each of them dying in one punch, however some others are a pain like the ones that never stop jumping.
- Boss battles are extremely tedious.
- Controls are clunky and unresponsive.
- A very terrible soundtrack sounding nothing like anything from the anime.
- Very repetitive gameplay, with you just punching everything that stands in your way and nothing else.
- Terrible ending, specially taking in consideration the manga
- Much of the game's situations and settings stay true to the manga/anime series.
- It was considered so bad, it was never exported elsewhere.