Jordi Maxim van den Bussche (born: June 1, 1995 [age 25]), better known on YouTube as Kwebbelkop or Kwebbie for short, is a Dutch YouTuber known for his gaming videos. He also has a second channel, Kwebbelcop, dedicated exclusively for vlogs.
Jordi has over 9 million subscribers and over 3.75 billion video views on Kwebbelkop, while he has over 1 million subscribers and 100 million video views on his second channel, Kwebbelcop (as of February 9, 2019).
He frequently plays multiplayer games along with his friends and fellow YouTubers, Jelly (real name: Jelle Van Vucht; born: October 14, 1996 [age 23]) from The Netherlands and Slogoman (real name: Joshua Robert Temple; born on May 16, 1997 [age 22]) from the United Kingdom.
Ever since he left Robust, he has become more unlikable
Why He Sucks
- Almost all of his videos are full of clickbait thumbnails, with his GTA 5 videos being the worst offenders as they are nothing but stock clickbait thumbnails made in Garry's Mod, Source Filmmaker, and the game's Rockstar Editor.
- He SCREAMS. A. LOT, so much so that he can easily defeat Jimmy Barnes (of the "Big Enough" Screaming Cowboy meme fame), Private Joker and Gunnery Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket, Tyler1 and even WizardYensid in a screaming competition. Oh, and prepared to get your eardrums blasted constantly because his screams are overly loud and annoying.
- Even GradeAUnderA mocked him and his screams indirectly in one of his videos!
- He also ripped off a few YouTubers for some of his videos, one of them being GameSpot's GTA 5 episode of Potato Mode.
- Almost all of his videos are nothing but GTA 5 races and deathmatches with Jelly and Slogoman.
- All of his videos are at least 10 minutes long so that he can get ad revenue for them!
- Most of the reaction pictures on his thumbnails look hilariously ugly and awkward. He also puts his face on the side with a red background just like SSSniperwolf and Azzyland.
- He now clickbaits Roblox, trending video games, Garry's Mod & Human: Fall Flat.
- He got accused of using his then-dying father Ben as clickbait and sympathy fuel by ImAllexx. Video here
- You know that something is extremely wrong when a clickbaiter accuses another clickbaiter of using insensitive clickbait for views!
Some of Kwebbelkop's videos
Kwebbelkop's official channel trailer
The very first video uploaded on his channel
The most-viewed video on his channel