Kung Fu Panda 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kung Fu Panda 2 is a video game, loosely based on the film of the same name. The game was released across various platforms on May 24, 2011. The Xbox 360 version requires Kinect. It uses the uDraw game tablet too.
Why it Sucks
- By the box art of the Xbox 360 version, you already know it's bad because it says it requires a Kinect Sensor.
- Unresponsive controls. Especially on the 360 version since the moves won't respond correctly.
- Simple objectives.
- The Nintendo DS and Wii versions have bad graphics.
- The story mode takes place after the movie, but in Europe, this game was released before the movie.
- Mega Man X7 levels of loading times.
- When the game tells you to call a character (360 version), it doesn't work for most of the times.
- The gameplay is not fun.
- Lame boss fights.
- No 3DS version, it was released the same year as the console.
- The graphics in Xbox 360 and PS3 version aren't bad.
- At least it's better than Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends.
- The music is realy fitting.
- Thankfully THQ released a good Kinect a game based on Puss in Boots which fixes the problems that this game has.
- The characters have the same voice cast as the movie.