Kung Fu Panda: Showdown Of Legendary Legends
Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends is a fighting video game based on the Kung Fu Panda franchise. It was released on various platforms including PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo 3DS, Wii U and Windows. The PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Nintendo 3DS, and Windows released in Europe on November 27, 2015, and in North America on December 1, 2015. The Wii U version was later released on December 15, 2015. It was removed from digital storefronts on January 1, 2019 due to the expiration of Little Orbit's Kung Fu Panda license.
Why It Sucks
- The title makes absoulutely no sense.
- It's a shameless rip-off of Super Smash Bros.
- Ugly and dated graphics that look like a older PS3 or Xbox 360 game, the first Kung Fu Panda looked better.
- Unresponsive and confusing controls.
- The characters you can play don't fit in the game. Like Soothsayer from Kung Fu Panda 2.
- Bad stage design.
- Some characters (like Master Monkey) sound nothing like they did in the movie or the TV show.
- Horrible combat mechanics.
- Long loading times on console version.
- The online mode is pretty bad and just as lame as offline mode, infact the servers on console versions are down now.
- While the cutscenes is very good, the in-game animations look horrible and undone.
- The story-mode feels stupid and unnecessary beacuse you have all the stages already unlocked in the game without finishing the story.
- Like Kung Fu Panda 2, Madagascar 3 and Turbo: Super Stunt Squad, it feels like lazy cash-ins compare to the older Dreamworks games like the first Kung Fu Panda, Shrek 2 and Madagascar
- The lip-syncing is awful and it doesn't match the characters dialog sometimes when they talk they don't even move there lips.
- Even the match end screen is ripped of from Smash Bros., that makes it a true rip-off
- Finishing the story mode gives you absolutely nothing.
- Good voice acting (exepct for a few characters). The actor who voiced Po did a decent impression of Jack Black.
- Decent soundtrack that sounds like it's from the movies.
- They are DLCs but now they are only on the PC/Steam version that add in more characters and makes the game more fun.
- The animations in the cutscenes are very good.
- At least the loading times are short in the PC version, depending on what graphics card you use.