Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kick-Ass 2 is a beat' em up action game based on the movie of the same name. It was devloped and published by Freedom Factory in 2014 for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.
Why It Sucks
- The game is based off the movie... but the movie was released a year before the game came out, 2013. By then, the movie, nor Kick-Ass overall was a relevant thing.
- ABYSMAL VOICE ACTING! Kick-Ass sounds like a 30-year-old man from Mexico, while he is 19 in the films and comics. The other characters sound terrible also. In fact, the voice acting is so bad it makes RIDE TO HELL'S VOICE ACTING SOUND LIKE A ROCKSTAR GAME.
- Very slow combat. Kick-Ass attacks very slowly and so do other enemies. Everything feels like it's in slow motion. The game was clearly trying to mimic the Batman: Arkham games, but failed miserably.
- There is no type of progression or leveling up through out the game. There are only six combo moves, and you won't even be using them half the time since they serve no use.
- The enemies you fight make no sense. Why would Kick-Ass be beating up goths for no reason?
- Lots of bugs and glitches.
- The dialogue is really poorly written and has tons of edgy jokes.
- No creative level design, just generic city locations.
- The PC controls are so bad you absolutely need a gamepad to be able to play.
- All you do is mash buttons, mash buttons, and mash buttons. There is nothing else in this game! No exploration, no side quests, no unlockables, nothing!
- Huge framerate drops.
- No replay value at all.
- No Xbox One or PS4 versions despite being released in 2014, when those consoles were out in most countries by then. Only the PC version was a current gen release, but still!
- The voice acting, dialogue, and jokes are so bad they can become really funny.