Kawaii Killer is a mobile game created by Tabemasu Games.
Apple removed the game from their app store due to promoting animal abuse, and a less gory version called "Kawaii Killerː Plushy Edition" was created. The game is still on Android, however.
Official Game Description
"Kawaii Killer is an intuitive & fun game taking place in an environment where super cute graphics meets cartoon gore. You are Davy, a young trapper killing every single cute animal in the Kawaii Forest.
But beware! Each animal is different! When the fox needs only a simple tap to be killed, you’ll have to perform a slice to kill a rabbit, while the frog needs to be torn apart using two fingers! You’ll have to face 14 different animals in Arcade mode, beat the timer in Speedrun mode, grab the gold medal in 36 challenges, and unlock all the badges in the game!"
Why It Sucks
- The game doesn't give you a reason why you have to kill the animals or kill them off in such disturbing and cruel ways, basically making it shock value for the sake of shock value.
- Most levels are too hard, even if you play on the easy difficulty.
- Davy and Polly, the hunters you play as, are ugly and have football shaped heads.
- Polly is just a reskin of Davy.
- The deaths of the animals are incredibly crude and violent, from drilling a hole into a Wild boar's head to smashing foxes and wolves with hammers.
- The Skunk's death is probably the most disgusting. You hang it and its eyes literally explode from the pressure.
- The voiceover remains in Japanese, no matter which language you play in. This could be because this game has Japanese Infuence.
- Said voiceover always makes annoying noises every time you miss an animal.
- How can the Porcupine fly when it has a bird costume on?
- One of the challenges in this game is a rip off of Fruit Ninja.
- The animals are adorable.
- The backgrounds and music are pretty cool.
- The plushy edition, as mentioned earlier, has no gore. The plushies are also evil, thus giving you a reason to kill them.