Just Dance Now
(Redirected from Just Dance Now (2018))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Just Dance Now is a mobile app developed and released by Ubisoft and is part of the Just Dance franchise. The app was announced during E3 2014 and released on September 25, 2014, for all regions.
How To Play The Game
- Download the app in your smartphone;
- Go to justdancenow.com on a PC or download the app on a Tablet/iPad/Smart TV/Apple TV;
- A number will be shown on the second device;
- You have to type the number on the smartphone and start playing then.
Why It Sucks Now
- You can only dance one time before having to pay, which was never the mechanic of the game.
- It cashes in on every Just Dance game.
- Not only does it cash in on the Just Dance games, but it also cashes in and tries to make money off of the Billboard Top 100!
- You have to buy a pack of songs from a different JD game before using them in-game. (Thankfully, an update allows you to play every single song without needing to own a physical or digital copy of Just Dance.)
- It crashes a lot on older devices.
- Long time booting it up for the first time within two hours, then one minute every time.
- You can no longer permanently buy songs like you could back then.
- If you want to play the game for free, wait until a livestream shows up, then you can enter the code on the screen and play the game on the livestream for free.
- The app was actually featured in the critically panned 2017 animated movie The Emoji Movie.