Just Dance 2021
Just Dance 2021 is the twelfth official game in the Just Dance franchise. The game was revealed by Ubisoft on August 21, 2020 and was later released to American and PAL regions on November 12, 2020. It is the first game in the entire franchise not have a Nintendo Wii version.
- Many of the extremes, with the exception of DRUM GO DUM, are way too easy and they don't even go that fast.
- Before the game was released, a ton of coaches outfits/gears were changed right after their teasers were released.
- Buscando is one of the examples, in the Nintendo Direct trailer, the outline for the coach faded out around her boots, but in the final version, the outline is solid around her entire body.
- Don't Start Now also suffered the same situation, in the preview for the Classic routine, the folds on the coach’s dress were more visible than in the official routine.
- Song & tracklist situations happened shortly before the game was released.
- The entire tracklist ended up being leaked after a trashload of songs were dumped into the Just Dance Unlimited & Just Dance Now servers.
- The controversial removal/replacement of Habibi Yaeni with Yameen Yasar resulted in loads of disappointment from Orgonite fans and a huge controversy against Ubisoft.
- The Rare situation in which earlier copies shipped from August 26-November 10 did not feature the song on the game, but was listed on the tracklist, eventually, the day of the game´s release to PS4, PS5 & Nintendo Switch, a update patch was added which it added the song, meaning it would probably take longer time to download due to the update.
- Older choreography's to 30% of the songs were changed before the game´s release, and most of them were better than the official routine itself.
- Say So is one of the examples as close to a week after the game's release, a short snippet of the original choreo was leaked.
- Many unused coaches were used on promotional material especially the Run The World (Girls) coaches that appear in 56% of the promotional material for the game (also counting the alternate), to make matters worse, one of the coaches even appear on the cover despite the song not being in the game.
- Loads of goofs with the coaches outfits are found in the demo version such as the Rock N Roll Princess picture which features the behind the scenes outfit the coach was wearing (which the dress was red and her hair was green, and her tiara was pink), when the coach is supposed to be wearing the official outfit in the routine (which is a yellow dress and pink hair, and a gold tiara).
- Speaking of Just Dance Unlimited, unlike most games, the time during the game release had no exclusives. Meanwhile, Just Dance 2020 previously had 2 exclusives the day of it's release.
- Luckily, Ubisoft added "DRUM GO DUM" by KDA, the first exclusive 2 weeks after the game's release, not to mention it was free for over 3 months.
- Shortly after Season 1 was announced, they started adding newer songs that were frequently requested by people.
- Problem by Ariana Grande is one of the examples.
- Tracking on most consoles is quite better than the tracking for most JD2020 songs.