|Jumanji: The Video Game
This isn't Jumanji game you guys know and love.
||November 8, 2019
||Unreal Engine 4
||Jumanji: Epic Run
Jumanji: The Video Game is a third-person shooter video game developed by Funsolve and published by Outright Games, released on November 8, 2019 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Microsoft Windows.
Why It Sucks
- Awful graphics. The game looks like a mobile game or a PlayStation 2 game.
- Boring gameplay. You mostly find the Jumanji pieces, Lift up a rock to enter the next area, and go through a temple.
- Horrible character models, that don't look like the original characters in the movie. The Rock here looks nothing like him, even WWE 2K20 had better models than this, and made his model look like him.
- It is nothing like a poor grasp of the source material, they don't have guns in the movie while in the game they have them for some unknown reason.
- Very short, it can be beaten in 2 hours.
- Only four levels.
- Horrible character animations that look way too choppy.
- The cutscenes are just text boxes with audio.
- Some character models are noticeably reused. Some enemy models just look like The Rock's model but with a mask.
- The game was rushed to get the game out in the market before the movie came out.
- Overpriced: This game was launched at $30 despite it being too short.
- The music is pretty decent.
- Some of the characters do look pretty decent, despite them not looking like the real counterparts.
- Passable voice acting.