Iron Man 2
Iron Man 2 is an action-adventure video game published by Sega that was based on the Marvel Cinematic Universe movie of the same name. It was released on the PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS, and smartphones at the same year the movie came out.
Why It Sucks
- No multiplayer or co-op modes. Instead, you can only play as either Iron Man or War Machine.
- Poor graphics and character models that are comparable to one of the Xbox 360's launch titles.
- No branching paths between the two heroes.
- IT COST $60 AT LAUNCH.
- The only actors to reprise their roles from the movie are Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury) and Don Cheadle (James Rhodes/War Machine). Everyone else was replaced.
- To make matters worse, Jackson is pretty much the only actor to make a decent performance, and every other character is poorly voiced.
- Weak sound effects.
- There are only 8 missions total and the game can be beaten in around 4–5 hours.
- Repetitive gameplay with a noticeable lack of challenge.
- The upgrading system is near pointless due to the game's low difficulty.
The game was met with negative reviews from OXM, VideoGamer.com, GameRevolution, and GameSpot, among others.
Angry Joe gave this game a 2/10, along with giving it the very first Epic Fail badge.
Full Videos Angry Joe Review: